Our free service?
- At an annual art fair – probably in the city of Cologne-Lindenthal (three days) or in the Studio Gallery “Apollinaire”
The pictures of all artists of the LOUNGE-book series of the past year are available on screen (video presentation) and also as giveaways (small reproductions). Please don’t forget to send the glossy paper photos of your pictures! The pictures of the ART RETREAT- series are shown in a slide show on the computer.
- Likewise, a list of all participants and the titles of all their participating pictures will be published. Please see our websites for past and current editions and exhibitions. The book will be featured with links to the online book.
- Book presentations and other events are documented by attractive photo mosaics.
- Participating images may also be published on www.enter-into-art.com and on our internet networks.
- The jury and editorial prizes are also presented free of charge on the Internet.
- for one year in our special German online show (There the pictures are sorted by color!)
- after this forever in the German Blog Archive
- also forever in the English Archive.
Awards and Rewards?
Our art contests are organized in conjunction with our book projects. For details, refer respectively to the Rules and our free service!
There are annual jury awards and book design awards:
1) Regardless of which book project you are participating, you will enter the free annual jury contest with an artwork. This is divided into a jury contest for large format images (LOUNGE contest) and a jury contest for small format images (miniprint and mixed media contest).
2) Additionally there are the book design awards referring to and depending on the conception of the respective book. These are also very valuable prizes in connection with the book design. Please see below!
The total value of each award category (small-scale pictures, large artworks or book design), is about EUR 2000-3000 plus non-quantifiable value of a PR press release.
If an exhibition or book presentation takes place, award winning images can be highlighted there. This can be done in information panels with reduced repros or by a special on-screen presentation.
(In addition, images can occasionally be highlighted by the Selected Artwork status – for a certain period of time!)
1. Annual Jury Awards
There is an annual jury competition for small format images and an annual jury competition for large format artworks:
a) All LOUNGE-book series are part of the annual contest for large artworks (with one selected artwork)
b) The book series “ART RETREAT” is part of the contest for small pictures (miniprint and mixed media).
In the annual competition with small-format pictures, up to 25 prizes are awarded; in the annual competition with large-format pictures, there are up to 16 prizes. The ‘Enter into Art’ annual jury awards are divided into Excellence Prizes, Honorary Prizes and Amber Awards. Respectively about 30% of finalists (nominated artists) will be selected by an international First Juror. In addition to the award winners finalists are also mentioned and highlighted on our English and German websites.
The Excellence Prizes will be judged by several international jurors from different countries and continents. The Honorary Prizes and the Amber Awards will be judged by our editorial team.
The jury and editorial prizes of the LOUNGE series are only announced on the Internet and not in the books. Only in the book is reference made to the website with the awards. The award winning pictures of the small format contest are highlighted in the book “Art Retreat” as part of the book design and they are also published all together on the cover of the book “Art Retreat”.
The jury and editorial award ceremony takes place once a year. Anyone who has paid up then for participation in a book will enter the competition with an artwork. Otherwise, their artwork will be included in the contest of the next following year. The sooner you pay, the greater your chance of getting into the next contest! If you participate in several book projects, you will enter the annual contest with several artworks (usually one selected artwork per book).
- There are various additional awards for art techniques and styles (Amber Awards).
After a basic selection of the original pictures, up to 30% finalists (nominated artists) will be selected by an international First Juror.
Nominated pictures (finalists) will be shown in a special post on the internet.
- All winners will receive a certificate. Also the jury members receive a certificate.
With regard to the awards for small-format works of art, please note the special rules for the book series “Art Retreat”.
2. Book design awards: