International project with contest
Art Book ‘Excellent Art 2020’
(Book series: LOUNGE 3 – volume II)
(No limitation on size, style, medium and subject for your works of art!)
You may use Google Translate in the sidebar. With our best wishes for good health to all belonging to our common home, this earth! We are looking forward to your participation.
With four images you can present your work on a double page. We need six artworks (jpg files). The book has the character of a beautiful gift book with art and lyrical poems. It will be bilingual (English as the first language plus German): EXAMPLE (sample book)
- Entry fee: EUR 290 for your double page with four artworks. Payment very latest until May 29, 2020! Possible also by Paypal!
Please inform us before you pay! Only 1 place left, the number of participants is limited. Thereafter please reserve your place following the item PAYMENT, Part 1 of our rules! (JPEG-images can be sent later.)
Additional images: on request (maximum – two additional artworks).
Included in the fee:
- Double page with four selected artworks, indicating your website address (if desired).
- An art appreciation text (bilingual) in the style of our “aesthetic considerations”.
- The artist receives the simple right of use of the book (worldwide) for an unlimited period of time.
- Participation in the contest for the book design awards (+ free annual jury contest).
You confirm your participation with your payment. It means you have read, understood and agree to the rules and conditions.
Here you can download the entire invitation:
- Rules of the book project with the PARTS 1, 2, 3
You can copy the text for Google Translate. To make sure you understand everything, please compare with the English text! (Die deutschsprachigen Teilnahmebedingungen können per E-Mail angefordert werden!)
The beauty of art and poetry give people courage, hope and confidence! Thank you for your participation!
1. REGISTRATION, PAYMENT, AWARDS (Click here to read and print PART 1 of our Rules!)
Download of the entry form:
If you prefer, you can request the entry form by email personally!
Alternatively, all information can be sent directly in your email text:
1) We need your address (decisive for your payment)
2) Please rank the artworks according to your preference! Artwork information should be exactly in the following format:
First and Last name Number of the picture, Country, Title, Year, Technique, Size in cm
(example: Pablo Picasso 1, France, Portrait, 2013, Oil on Canvas, 80 x 100 cm)
There are 6 artworks needed (an image of each piece to be sent as a jpg file of approx. 3,000 to 4,000 KB), out of which will be selected four. One side of the image must be 20 cm long by 300 dpi.
3) Please send six jpg images with the following file name:
(your first and last name number country – without comma!)
Pablo Picasso 1 France.jpg
Pablo Picasso 2 France.jpg
Pablo Picasso 3 France.jpg
Pablo Picasso 4 France.jpg
Pablo Picasso 5 France.jpg
Pablo Picasso 6 France.jpg
Please send your address and the information of your artworks together with your images to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Alternatively (if the email not arrive):
PART 2 + PART 3 OF OUR RULES:
2. ABOUT THE BOOK (Click here to read and print PART 2 of the Rules!)
The bilingual book will be printed in soft and hardcover. No print copies are included in the cost to publish. Artists can buy copies of the printed book at a reduced author price. No compulsory purchase! Please see the Author’s Price section! Regarding distribution please click on the links included!
3. COPYRIGHT (Click here to read and print PART 3 of the Rules!)
By paying the fee, the artist acquires the right to use the book as specified in a special contract, which comes into force when it is signed by the artist. More information you will find in PART 3 of our rules!
Data protection: Your information is used to publish the pictures, for our own contact with you and payment transaction.