The “Enter into Art” International Installations are offering various exhibition places and awards + attractive PR topics. Please read in detail about updates in our blog post Call to artists and in our FAQ!
Annual Miniprint + Mixed Media
Intercultural art installation and presentation
to promote smaller-scale works
5th ‘Enter into Art’ International Installations 2019, Germany
We are planning the 5th ‘Enter into Art’ International Installations on the three picturesque rivers Rhine, Lahn and Moselle:
1. Bad Breisig – “Kulturbahnhof” – Cultural Center
2. Nassau – Municipal Museum – Cultural Center “Günter Leifheit”
March – April 2019
3. Cologne – “Kulturbunker” – Cultural Center Cologne-Mühlheim
5. Kobern-Gondorf – Town Hall Foyer
6. Weißenthurm – Town Hall Foyer
German and English online show
- for one year in our special German online show (There the pictures are sorted by color!)
- after this forever in the German Blog Archive
- also forever in the English Archive (see on this website here).
Awards and Rewards?
20 awards will be made by 8 – 12 international jurors. Prizes will be seperated for print and mixed media:
There are four main prizes (first, second, third + special prize) – each for print and mixed media.
There are also 6 excellent and honorary prizes – each for print and mixed media.
After a basic selection of the original pictures up to 50 – 100 finalists (nominated artists) will be selected by an international First Juror (separated for print and mixed media).
All 20 prizes will be rewarded in the form of PR publication in German on the Internet + a print certificat.
Additional promotion on the Internet by post and video for the 20 winners.
The 1st prizes of print and mixed media will be rewarded in the next year with a small solo exhibition, which is integrated into our exhibitions. There will be also publicated a German blog post about each solo exhibition.
Nominated pictures (finalists) will be shown in a special post on the internet.