250th anniversary of Ludwig van Beethoven
No limitation on size, style, medium and subject for your works of art, but the topic should be related to the title of the book (according to your absolutely free interpretation).
“Only the world of reality has its limits, while the world of the imagination is boundless.” (J.-J. Rousseau)
You may use Google Translate in the sidebar. With our best wishes for good health to all belonging to our common home, this earth! We are looking forward to your participation. (Die deutschsprachigen Teilnahmebedingungen können per E-Mail erfragt werden!)
With one image you can present your work on a full page. We need up to three artworks (jpg files). The book has the character of a beautiful gift book with art and lyrical poems. It will be bilingual (English as the first language plus German): EXAMPLE (sample book)
Please send us an email before you pay and sign up!
Deadline for payment: July 20, 2020
JPEG-images can be sent latest by the end of October 2020 – the sooner the better.
- Reduced fee: EUR 139 for one of your artworks on a full page (minus 10% because of the Corona situation – instead of EUR 155).
Additional images: Please see item PAYMENT in the rules!
Please read carfully the respective current rules Part 1, item PAYMENT. Payment must be made to Kurt Ries. Please use the right email address with Paypal and also the right bank account number!
Included in the fee:
- A printed art gift book will be published, with your page and one selected artwork, indicating your website address (if desired).
- An entertaining foreword and an art slogan (bilingual) for each artwork.
- The artist receives the simple right of use of the book (worldwide) for an unlimited period of time.
- Participation in the contest for the book design awards (+ free annual jury contest).
You confirm your participation with your payment. It means you have read, understood and agree to the rules and conditions.
Here you can download the entire invitation:
You can copy the text for Google Translate. To make sure you understand everything, please compare with the English text!
The beauty of art and poetry give people courage, hope and confidence! Thank you for your participation!
1. REGISTRATION, PAYMENT, AWARDS (See PART 1 of our Rules!)
All payments, questions and information please only to Kurt Ries!
Download of the entry form:
If you prefer, you can request the entry form by email personally!
Alternatively, all information can be sent directly in your email text:
1) We need your address (decisive for your payment)
2) Please rank the artworks according to your preference! Artwork information should be exactly in the following format:
First and Last name Number of the picture, Country, Title, Year, Technique, Size in cm
(example: Pablo Picasso 1, France, Portrait, 2013, Oil on Canvas, 80 x 100 cm)
There are up to 3 artworks needed (an image of each piece to be sent as a jpg file of approx. 3,000 to 4,000 KB), out of which will be selected one. One side of the image must be 20 cm long by 300 dpi.
3) Please send the jpg images with the following file name:
(your first and last name number country – without comma!)
Pablo Picasso 1 France.jpg
Pablo Picasso 2 France.jpg
Pablo Picasso 3 France.jpg
If you order more page, please send us more images!
Pablo Picasso 4 France.jpg
Pablo Picasso 5 France.jpg
Pablo Picasso 6 France.jpg
Please send your address and the information of your artworks together with your images to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Alternatively (if the email not arrive):
PART 2 + PART 3 OF OUR RULES:
2. ABOUT THE BOOK (See PART 2 of the Rules!)
The bilingual book will be printed in soft and hardcover. Artists can buy copies of the printed book at a reduced author price. No compulsory purchase! No print copies are included in the cost to publish. Please see the Author’s Price section! Regarding distribution please click on the links included!
3. COPYRIGHT (See PART 3 of the Rules!)
By paying the fee, the artist acquires the right to use the book as specified in a special contract, which comes into force when it is signed by the artist.
Data protection: Your information is used to publish the pictures, for our own contact with you and payment transaction.