5th ‘Enter into Art’ International Installations 2018-19
Miniprint and mixed media
(maximum paper size 20 x 29 cm, 7,87 x 11,42 inches)
Annual exhibitions, art book (catalog), contest
Fascination of worldwide art and color
Prelude event 1 – Bad Breisig: July 31, 2018 Prelude event 2 – Bernkastel-Kues: January 31, 2019
- Main exhibition and traveling exhibitions in 2019 (Cologne, Bonn-Bad Godesberg, Bad Ems): March 31, 2019
(Pictures should be arrived very latest until April 8.)
Exhibition sites: Bad Breisig (Cultural Center), Bernkastel-Kues (Nicolas Cusa Museum), Cologne (Cultural Center), Bonn (City Library), Bad Ems (Townhall Foyer)
Please see in detail the exhibition schedule!
- Please follow PART 1 of our rules!
- Pay the entry fee and complete the digital card. Send the card by email!
- Please sign the entry form and send it together with your original pictures.
(If you prefer the rules in German language, please send us an email.)
The total participation fee of EUR 78 must be paid only once for an exhibition period (point PAYMENT in our rules). You can register until the last deadline (see above). The sooner you sign up and send your pictures, the more exhibitions and service you will get.
Please send the digital card by email to one of the following email addresses:
For writing in a form, you should download it into a folder on your computer and open it! After you can send it to us as an attachment by email.
(Alternatively, all information of the ‘digital card’ can be sent directly in your email text.)
- Download of the Entry Form (as a doc.file)
You can copy your information here. The entry form is included also in our Rules.
Please send the signed entry form together with your pictures to the following address:
Summary Rules – miniprint and mixed media:
- The paper size of your work should not be bigger than 20 x 29 cm (7,87 x 11,42 inches). The image (and also the paper!) can be the same size or smaller. It can be also square, round or other.
- The picture should be flat (on paper). You can also use canvas or other materials – no thicker than 2 mm (without frame or mount).
- Your work may feature any type of method of printmaking (incl. digital) and also photography, mixed media, drawing, watercolor, collage, painting (oil and acrylic) etc….
- Please send no more than 3 works. You can also send only one image.
- The age of the picture is not important. Any subject is acceptable!
What is included? You can find further information in Part 2 of our rules!
Please note that these exhibitions are for invited artists only and, dependent on the entry date, participation is guaranteed. The events and your artwork will be documented in the annual designed art book (catalog), which we will send to you free of charge when we return your pictures. In addition, it will be published as an online catalog and PDF. You can find further information on our main website (see the link in the sidebar or click here on AIMS AND TASKS or FAQ.
Important: Please enter our email address into your email address book or email contact list so that all emails arrive safely! You can find your address list in the menu bar of your email software. Please also make sure that the email address is correct!
If you did not receive an invitation or you have questions, don’t hesitate to contact us!
Touring the World through Art
If you would like to participate additionally or alternativ in our extraordinary parallel event (presentation of large pictures by video / reduced repros) “Touring the World through Art” in Bad Breisig, Bernkastel-Kues and Cologne, please inform youself in the menu point “TOURING THE WORLD” and on our main website – menu point EXTRA !